LEADERS IN REPAIR & TESTING TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
Our repair service supports the following technologies:
- GSM, UMTS, LTE
- Power and Energy Systems:
- Rectifiers, Converters, Power Supplies, etc.
- Data Switching, Access and Transmission:
- DWDM, CWDM, SDH, PDH (Microwave), Ethernet, Optical Fiber, etc.
Our equipment sales service is a valuable alternative for network operators with critical network needs:
- Our inventory covers all technologies and across all major OEMs
- We offer short lead times
- All equipment comes with standard guarantee
- We offer fast worldwide shipment
- Customized packaging per customer specifications
How our Asset Management Service works
Our Asset Management Service can help reduce OPEX and CAPEX by reusing your surplus or decommissioned telecom assets. Our service comprises:
- Redeployment: creating inventory from surplus or decommissioned equipment to be redeployed in other networks. This offers operators a substantial savings per annum by avoiding the need to buy new equipment by reusing existing assets.
- Remarketing: (under an agreed revenue share model) remarket surplus assets to other international telecom oerators, OEMs and other procurers.
- Recycling – generate a significant revenue stream be disposing of antiquated “non-valued” assets in compliance with local and state recycling requirements.
In addition to the financial benefits an operator gains through the sale of their assets, our Asset Management service also “frees-up” storage space in their warehouse facilities, significantly reducing their operating expenses.
Spare Parts Management
Our Spare Parts Management Service is a proven multi-vendor delivery platform which includes equipment repair and refurbishment, inventory management and first-class logistics.
Our SPMR&L service:
- Increases operational efficiency
- Simplifies and automates the processes of spare parts management
- Time critical storage and warehousing is managed based on an operator´s network requirements
- SLA´s are monitored closely to ensure a timely and efficient flow of spares to the field